[X]

±Movie Search

Search The Internet Movie Database

Enter the name of a movie, TV show, or person and then click "Go"

Search provided by the Internet Movie Database
For whats on in Chantilly click here

±Qs & Ps

J'ai des fourmis dans les jambes

-- I have pins and needles in my legs (I have ants in my legs)

View All Quotes / Phrases

Playgroup weekends

Where do you live? What's there? What are the neighbours like?
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Playgroup weekends

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Hello,
I am looking for a playmate for my 1 year old daughter during the weekends or late afternoons. We live in Orry la Ville, but we can meet anywhere in the area, including Senlis or Chantilly. She is being raised in French by my husband (and everyone else) and in English by me. I would like her to hear English more often as she seems to think that only I speak to her in an odd language.
I will be sure to try out the Mothers & Others playgroup in August during my vacation, but are there any other groups or activities outside working hours?
Danielle

dlambour

Re: Playgroup weekends

Post Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Hi Danielle
I have an 8 month old daughter and two boys, 3, 5. Would love to meet other parents, we just moved here this week. Not sure if mothers and others is still on but I am going to try to make it next Wednesday to the coffee and chat. We can also meet up at the playground near Ecole Tullies (gosh cant spell) its next to the police station and marie in Chantilly city center, its a good enclosed playground. My boys are pretty active! PM if ye like

jacqui

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi Danielle & Jacqui

I am moving to Chantilly at the beginning of September. I have a son who is 22 months and am due to have another baby in October. I would also love to meet up! Like you Danielle, my partner is French and speaks only French and I speak only English. Ive noticed my son is already speaking more French than English so it would be great for him to hear other English speakers.
My partner works on Saturdays so we would be free to meet up then too.
And like you Jacqui...my son is very active. He doesn't stop from the moment he wakes up!
I Look forward to hearing from you
Anna

Annie1

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:12 am

Hi Anna
Good luck with the move, that's hard to do when you're pregnant, hope you are feeling ok. Boys are nuts ya!

jacqui

Post Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Hello all,
I've missed out on arranging anything for over the summer, but if anyone is keen to arrange English speaking playdates, my daughters and I are keen.
Zoe, just turned 4, starts at the BMSO on Monday, but Sephie, 21 months, and I will be free to meet up during school hours.
When bump becomes baby at the end of the year, we'll have a newborn in the mix too Smile

If anyone has any recommendations for nice playgrounds in Chantilly, Gouvieux, Lamorlaye etc. please let me know.
Mary x

MaryRinger

Post Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi Mary
My son Roan will start at BMSO as well on Monday, so maybe I will see you then. There is a playgroup at St Peters church on thursday mornings, I think they will start up once school is in session-you can join them on facebook, search mothers and others. As for playgrounds i like the one behind police station in chantilly, on ave marcel joffre. PM me if ye would like to meet up,

jacqui

Link  QR  Share this Printer Friendly Page  facebook   myspace   twitthis  
Show more ...
Page 1 of 1