±Business Directory

[X]

±Movie Search

Search The Internet Movie Database

Enter the name of a movie, TV show, or person and then click "Go"

Search provided by the Internet Movie Database
For whats on in Chantilly click here

±Qs & Ps

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.

-- Alexandre Dumas

View All Quotes / Phrases

BMSO - any opinions, please?

Where do your kids go to school? How do you learn French?
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

BMSO - any opinions, please?

Post Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:32 am

Hello,

We are a family of four living in England and we are awaiting my husband's transfer to CDG airport. We have just been out to visit the Chantilly area and liked it very much. We visited the Bilingual Montessori School D'L'Oise and spent a good hour looking around and chatting to the headmistress. I am about to enrol my two children (aged 3 and 5) for September 2011 but I would love some other opinions of this school from anybody on this forum...it would be very much appreciated!

In due course I will undoubtedly be posting many questions...but just the one for now. Many thanks in advance!

Joanna

Joanna

Re: BMSO - any opinions, please?

Post Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:32 pm

hi joanna

i have recently moved to a town/ village near chantilly called lamorlaye (march 2010) and my 4 and 6 year old go to the school. Email me on leeandjopretsell @ hotmail.com and i can give you my telephone details if you want to chat about the school. I do not speak french so it was important for me to have the children go to a bilingual school and i didnt want to send them to a local school and have the year period of isolation which would likely occur. I have some issues with the programming but in essence the school is great for a transistion period.

joanne

biscuit

Re: BMSO - any opinions, please?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:27 pm

- biscuit

hi joanna

i have recently moved to a town/ village near chantilly called lamorlaye (march 2010) and my 4 and 6 year old go to the school. Email me on leeandjopretsell @ hotmail.com and i can give you my telephone details if you want to chat about the school. I do not speak french so it was important for me to have the children go to a bilingual school and i didnt want to send them to a local school and have the year period of isolation which would likely occur. I have some issues with the programming but in essence the school is great for a transistion period.

joanne

hi Joanna

I cant find your email address to give you an update. i withdrew my children from the BMSO for various reasons and have found out that there are many changes going on in the school which may go either way. Ms fox the head teacher has resigned, the french teacher in cp has also resigned and the administrator Madame Fara will be on reduced hours. The school is merging with a school in orry l'ville and the directeur will join bmso. If you would like to have more info p.m. me

joanne

biscuit

Link  QR  Share this Printer Friendly Page  facebook   myspace   twitthis  
Show more ...
Page 1 of 1