[X]

±Movie Search

Search The Internet Movie Database

Enter the name of a movie, TV show, or person and then click "Go"

Search provided by the Internet Movie Database
For whats on in Chantilly click here

±Qs & Ps

Creuse-toi un peu la tête

-- Rack your brains a little (Dig your head a little)

View All Quotes / Phrases

We're looking for a house to rent

Looking for a property in Chantilly? Moving, selling?
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

We're looking for a house to rent

Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:59 pm

Hi
We're moving to Chantilly shortly and are looking for a house to rent. We would like to be in walking or cycling distance of the town centre and need a minimum of 3 bedrooms. If you know of anything available or coming up please let me know! Also, our 9 year old daughter is going to attend St Louis, if you know of any children of a similar age at the same school who she can meet before September I think she'd be delighted.
Thanks
Marie

foremanfamily

Re: We're looking for a house to rent

Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:24 am

Hi Marei,
I dont know whether you have found somewhere to rent now but there is a house that available very near to Chantilly:Family house on the Gouvieux/Chantilly border. On a calm wooded estate of 30 homes with tennis court.
Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, large lounge/diner. Modern kitchen, separate utility room.
Lovely English style garden, front and rear terrace. Sous-sol, cave and garage for 2 cars.
5 mins walk to Chantilly train station. 5 mins walk to Chantilly town center. 25 mins to CDG airport. 2.25 hours to Calais.
Available to rent from end of July 2007 (possibility to buy) 2,200 euros or 2,400 with gardening service
Let me know and I can contact them..
Regards
Vanessa

Vanessa Powell
Www.lasourcetranquille.com

Ness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:48 pm

Hi Vanessa

Thanks for your reply. The house sounds like it would have been perfect, but actually we've just decided to move South! In fact it was because property seems to be so expensive in Chantilly we might as well go for the sun!

Thanks very much though.

Marie

foremanfamily

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:28 pm

Dear Vanessa,
I have been reading your information about a house to rent in Chantilly.
My family and I will be moving there this summer from Houston, Texas.
This sounds suitable.
We do not need a house before 1st August.
I am Australian, my husband English and we have 3 multi national children, 13,10 & 7.

Rochelle

Platt Family

rwplatt

Post Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:48 pm

Rochelle,

I understand you've spoken to Vanessa and to Susan Toursel, to whom we refer most requests for property in the area. Hopefully you've had some luck finding a house to rent!

That said, should you need any more help or pointers about the area or schooling or whatever please feel free to post on these forums and we'll be only too happy to help!

We look forward to being able to welcome you to the area. Good luck!

Adrian Powell
Webmaster
ChantillyExpat.com

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: help!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Good day, everyone!
I'm an English teacher in Crépy-en-Valois and this year, there is an Irish twenty-year-old girl who teaches with me in some of my classes. She arrived a few weeks ago with an Irish friend of hers, who is just as young and unexperienced as she is. The problem is this friend teaches in La Courneuve and the teachers in charge of her haven't found any accommodation for her and don't seem to be willing to do anything about it at all. At first, she was naive enough to believe she was going to find a flat to rent in Paris... I know, it sounds just mad! The thing is she has been living in a hotel ever since she arrived and nobody cares... but me! I used to teach in Senlis and I know there is a large British community in Chantilly (how I miss The English Shop, now that I live far away!). I thought maybe you could help this girl find a place to live. She would take the train to La Courneuve twice a week and she would be far more secure than in a bleek hotel I don't know where! And her mom wouldn't have to worry about her.
I'll be waiting for your answer eagerly. Here's my phone number : 06 87 82 21 88
Thank you so much for my Albion gal!
Elodie FRANCOIS.

Elodie

Elodie

Link  QR  Share this Printer Friendly Page  facebook   myspace   twitthis  
Show more ...
Page 1 of 1