±Business Directory

[X]

±Qs & Ps

Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.

-- Henry Ford

View All Quotes / Phrases

New players

Cricket Home Page Chat forum for members and supporters (and anyone interested) in Chantilly Cricket Club. Discuss upcoming matches, past fixtures, things to pass the time in the winter months! Please use these forums to let the captain know your availability for matches.
Cricket News
Downloads
Gallery
Répondre au sujetRépondre au sujet Imprimer la page Amis
FAQRechercherVoir les messages sans réponses

New players

Poster Posté le: Mar Avr 14, 2009 10:28 pm

Hi,
Myself and probably one other guy (both Australians living in Paris) are looking to join a cricket club this summer. Will it be ok for us to turn up at your nets session this friday (17/4) for a hit? We have a little bit of equipment and a couple of balls, but might need to borrow some leg guards.

Thanks,
Craig

Craig

Re: New players

Poster Posté le: Mer Avr 15, 2009 12:16 am

No problems at all Craig - I presume you'll be able to find it OK from the map on the site? Not sure how many guys will be there but should be some. You should also join the cricket mailing list using the link on the right to be kept in touch.

Hope you won't be around for the ashes though! Clin d'oeil

Adrian Powell
Webmaster
ChantillyExpat.com

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Poster Posté le: Mer Avr 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi,
Actually some directions might be handy. We will be coming in by the train from Gare de Nord. Will we need to get a bus out to the ground, or is it walking distance. If a bus is best, do you know the number.
Thanks,
Craig.

Craig

Poster Posté le: Mer Avr 15, 2009 11:46 pm

Blimey - it's quite a way from the train station to the ground, although not too far if you know what I mean.

Best bet if it would help is that I can pick you up on my way through. If you come into the station and exit on the Chantilly side then go one block in front of the station on to the Rue Marachel Joffre, then turn left up toward the centre of town you'll find a bar called Sylvias on the left (yellow awning). PM me your mobile number and I'll text you when I get there, around 1830 or so.

I can give you a lift back to the bar and you can walk back to the station after a beer.

Adrian Powell
Webmaster
ChantillyExpat.com

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Link  QR  Share this Imprimer la page Amis  facebook   myspace   twitthis  
Show more ...
Page 1 sur 1