±Business Directory

[X]

±Qs & Ps

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before

-- Mae West

View All Quotes / Phrases

November 2008 - Le P’tit Bouchon

The Home & Away Dining Society is a group of like-minded people who a) love meeting people and b) love eating out! Join in our discussions here, or see more details by clicking the link in the menu on the left.
Répondre au sujetRépondre au sujet Imprimer la page Amis
FAQRechercherVoir les messages sans réponses

November 2008 - Le P’tit Bouchon

Poster Posté le: Lun Fèv 16, 2009 3:39 pm

So this was to be the 2nd outing for the newly inaugurated Chantilly dinner club. Following last month’s safari into the depths of Montmartre, where most of us spent half the night looking for parking and the other half trying to find our cars (squeezing in a brief visit to a tourist karaoke joint in between), this was destined to be an altogether more civilised evening…or so I had thought.

The restaurant is situated pretty much in the middle of nowhere somewhere in the Oise, and so collectively all 16 of us had to invoke the full capacities of our respective GPS devices to reach the starting point for the evening’s festivities. Needless to say nobody arrived on time, and our pre-dinner aperitif session was further extended due to one of the guests having an accident en route (“ I was only following the Tom Tom she pleaded….”) which gave the evening an additional exhilarating boost.   full article.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Link  QR  Share this Imprimer la page Amis  facebook   myspace   twitthis  
Show more ...
Page 1 sur 1