±Business Directory

[X]

±Movie Search

Search The Internet Movie Database

Enter the name of a movie, TV show, or person and then click "Go"

Search provided by the Internet Movie Database
For whats on in Chantilly click here

±Qs & Ps

Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.

-- W. H. Auden (1907 - 1973)

View All Quotes / Phrases

New to Senlis

Where do you live? What's there? What are the neighbours like?
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

New to Senlis

Post Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi Every one

My name is Ashley - female Very Happy

I have moved to Senlis with my partner and looking to meet people. I do not have children, but happy to meet people from any age group and with/without children.

I do not work here, but go back to London 10 days a month to work, therefore I have lots of free time and get very bored! Therefore I would like to do some volunteering work, of any sort.

I also speak very limited French and would like to have French lessons either in a group or one to one, if any one could suggest anything, I would appreciate your help.

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated!

Thank you

Kind regards
Ashley

ashleywright

Re: New to Senlis

Post Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:59 am

Hi Ashely,
Welcome to the area!
Are you here for a while or short term?
If you are looking for french lessons, then you could enrol at the `centre `culturelle in Chantilly, which is next door to the library. There are all levels so you could either do a beginner or intermediate. ``i think the teacher tests you first to see which class would be best. Or if you would rather have private lessons then you could contact Christel on christel.bkd @ gmail.com.
As far as babysitting is concerned, I can email out to the community giving them your contact details. Just email me on vanessa @ chantillyexpat.com
if you enjoy Pilates, do contact Cheryl on nckk @ aol.com ( english speaking classes). She lives between Chantilly and Senlis.
Does you partner play cricket, do feel free to look up the details on this site and turn up to one of the matches, a great way of meeting people.
I am at home here this week ( 20 mintues from Senlis) but we leave on the 20th. If you fancy a coffee anytime before the 20th, do come over ( I am currently recovering from a broken ankle so cannot drive) but if not possible, we can meet up in September. I am very interested in how you commute as a nurse!
Hope this helps, August is always a quiet month but everyone comes back in time for September.
Hope to hear rom you, rgds Vanessa

Vanessa Powell
Www.lasourcetranquille.com

Ness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:20 am

Have a look at this article. Maybe we'll see you then?

Adrian Powell
Webmaster
ChantillyExpat.com

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:21 pm

Hi Ashley,

Welcome in Senlis !
My name is Cindy and I've been living in Chantilly.
Let me know if you're still looking for someone regarding french lessons. If you want we can do some conversation exchanges (for free) together. I do not work at this moment and really would love to practive my english... and meet new people as well :))
Let me know what you think about it.

Cindy

Cindy

Link  QR  Share this Printer Friendly Page  facebook   myspace   twitthis  
Show more ...
Page 1 of 1